Welcome...

...to LACQUERAMA!

This blog is all about my nail polishes. You'll find a list of my polishes and swatches to all of them.
Also some of them have been already worn full handed, you'll find a link to the pictures in the list on the right sidebar.

Everytime I add a new polish, you can see that right under the navigation bar, where you can choose the colours you want to see.
The polishes are arranged according to their colours, from light to dark.
Also you can see full manicures in the list (a click will send you to my other blog “Lu zieht an. ♥” where you’ll find the full mani) and
here.
Special manicures like combinations of two lacquers or nail designs you can find
here.
And of course there’s a SALE online where you can buy some of the shades I don’t use anymore or some that have never been worn. Just click
here.

I hope you enjoy this blog! Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much. I already adore this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich finds auch toll, dass du diesen Blog führst. Wenn man eine bestimmte Farbe sucht, kann man immer hier gucken und hat dann gleich dabei, ob's eine LE war und so weiter... :)
    THANK YOU! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow :) ich bin verzaubert von deinem blog
    www.lightningpersonality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Luciana,

    deine Lackvorstellungen sind immer wieder eine Inspiration :)
    Ich habe dich mit einem Award beworfen: http://round-about-me-facts.blogspot.de/

    Lieben Gruß, Eva

    ReplyDelete

Followers